Ebook writing is a multi-billion industry making it one of the most profitable ways to make money online. Here's how you can augment your earnings from this endeavor:
1. Sell ad spaces. Before you publish your ebooks, scour the internet and find interested marketers who are willing to pay you for ad spaces. Let them know the benefits that they can get in advertising their products on your eBook pages and how it can help them boost their sales and revenue without really burning their pockets for their advertising cost. You need to ensure that these people are selling products that are closely related to your main topic.
2. Advertise your products. You do not need to spend your money on PPC advertising and other paid marketing tools as you can promote your products on your ebooks for free! By doing so, you'll give your products the kind of exposure they need without shelling out a single dime for your advertising cost. Just make sure that you do not overdo it so your ebooks will not look like yellow pages.
3. Sell your ebooks. This is one of the easiest and sometimes the most obvious way to make money from your ebooks. To ensure that you'll generate huge sales potential, you need to map out a very aggressive marketing campaign that will allow you to better connect with those people who are most likely to buy from you. Promote your creations on your website, on your blogs, and on relevant forums and discussion boards.
4. Drive traffic to your website. If you have been running your ebusiness for quite sometime, I am sure you are aware that traffic literally means cash in the online arena. You can use your ebooks as incentives or baits to get more people to visit your website. As people in general simply love getting something from free, this will surely boost your page views in no time.
5. Boost your opt-in list. Most online users will not leave their email addresses with you unless they will get something in return. Reward them for each successful registration with short but compelling ebooks. Ensure that your creation is well-written and speaks volumes about your knowledge and credibility so you can easily get your potential clients to trust you. This is the key in convincing them to do business with you in the long run.
Source by Sean Mize